If you’re involved in the digital world of marketing, then there are a few key concepts you’re already familiar with:
- Content marketing
- SEO strategy
- PPC advertising, and
- Social media marketing (to name a few).
For marketing agencies, it’s important to find ways to make sure all these different parts work together like a well oiled machine. There needs to be cohesion and efficiency across the marketing board.
While different aspects of digital marketing do intertwine, there are clear differences between these tasks. Copywriting is not the same as writing long-form content, and social media management requires a whole new set of skills and expertise. That’s why we’ve done our research and are here to show you how AI content automation can revolutionize your agency’s social media management.
What is AI content automation?
For those of you who are new to the world of marketing AI, we’re going to start at the very beginning.
AI content automation refers to technology that uses artificial intelligence (AI) to generate and manage content. The advanced software is programmed to help with content across almost every industry. That includes marketing, e-commerce, and even healthcare. It uses various algorithms to create written and visual content in a way that mimics what a human would produce.
I know it sounds complicated, but stay with me!
To achieve content automation, the AI analyzes vast amounts of data. It then uses natural language processing (NLP) techniques to interpret the content’s context, intent, and style. This information is used to generate new content according to whatever guidelines you’ve put in place for it to follow.
The software can generate anything, including news articles, product listings and descriptions, social media posts, and even legal documents. A human will need to prompt the AI to point it in a certain direction for it to generate relevant output.
It’s important to note that AI requires careful planning and maintenance to make sure that the content generated is of a decent quality. Oftentimes the output will need to be tweaked and edited for it to align with your agency’s values, branding and unique style. It’s also important to consider the ethical concerns that come with using AI technology. It is, without a doubt, a powerful tool that can help agencies save time and resources while improving their overall social media management strategy. We believe that AI is the future of the eCommerce industry, and can be a valuable addition to any social media marketing team.
The benefits of using AI for social media management:
- Save Time and Resources: AI content automation helps to automate repetitive tasks. This includes creating content, analyzing data, and social media posting.
- Consistency: AI automation ensures that content is consistent. That applies to the tone, style, and messaging within your marketing. No marketing channel requires higher levels of consistency than social media.
- Personalization: Social media marketers will be able to create more personalized content for their target audience through data analysis and insights.
- Efficiency: Agencies will be better equipped to maximize their marketing budgets and achieve their goals faster.
- Scalability: AI content automation can help marketers scale their marketing efforts by producing more content at a much faster rate.
- Data-driven insights and analytics: AI is capable of analyzing vast amounts of data at a rate that humans could never manually achieve. This information is then used by social media managers to make more informed decisions about their strategies moving forward.
8 Ways to use AI content automation to enhance Social Media Management
1. Content Creation
AI can be used to completely redefine the content creation process of agencies. By analyzing millions of data points across various channels, it uses algorithms to understand what type of content is successful. It then uses that data to create similar content going forward. This can save social media managers a significant amount of time and effort.
Depending on the platform you use, you could create content for all of your social media profiles from a central point. That means you can set up custom workflows to automatically post content to your Instagram, Facebook, Twitter and even YouTube channels. It’s as easy as 1, 2, 3!
One of the hardest parts about social media management is creating a schedule that optimizes each channel effectively. This is one of the biggest benefits of using AI – It can be used to determine the best time to post content. AI algorithms can analyze data and identify when users are most active and what type of content they’re most likely to engage with. This can help ensure that content is posted at the right time to maximize engagement.
For agencies, social media management poses a unique challenge. They are tasked with having to manage multiple clients’ content needs simultaneously and effectively. Not only do they have to keep track of multiple social media channels, but they have to do this for a number of clients. Each client has their own unique style and brand, and creating and managing social media content for each one is difficult for even the most experienced managers.
AI offers the opportunity to create content for you based on your specific requirements, and then schedule its publishing accordingly. Simply tell the AI who the content is for, along with an appropriate tone, and select when you’d like the content to be posted. If you’d like to review the content first, all you have to do is enter your email address and select the option to approve or regenerate the content. From there, you’ll either receive a new suggestion, or see a new post on the linked profile.
Social media can be a volatile landscape to try and navigate. With vast amounts of fierce competition, it can be difficult for agencies to provide value for their clients by increasing their online engagement and following. For content to be effective and achieve the desired results, it needs to be highly targeted.
AI can help tailor content to specific audiences. By analyzing data, it can understand what type of content certain demographics tend to engage with. It can then tailor content to those specific preferences. This can drastically help optimize engagement and reach across social media platforms. Being able to manage this from a central point will not only increase ROI for your clients, but decrease the agency’s operating costs in the process.
4. Competitor Analysis
One of the biggest advantages a marketer can have is insight into their competitors’ strategies. There are a few ways to achieve this:
- Sentiment Analysis: Just as AI can be used to understand your customers’ sentiment towards your brand, it can also be used to understand the sentiment towards your competitors. It can analyze online reviews, social media comments, and other public forums to assess public opinion about your competitors.
- Price Comparison: AI can monitor your competitors’ pricing in real-time and compare it with your prices. This can help you maintain a competitive edge in the market by giving you insight into discounts, promotions and sales strategy.
- SEO Analysis: Algorithms can analyze the SEO strategies of your competitors. This includes their targeted keywords, backlinks and content strategy. The Semrush keyword gap tool is a great way to find gaps in the market to target in the future.
- Predictive Analysis: Using machine learning algorithms, AI can analyze historical data of your competitors and predict their future moves, such as potential new product launches or strategy changes.
Analytics is one of the most beneficial uses of AI automation. It’s used to analyze social media data in order to understand what is working, and what isn’t. AI algorithms are capable of sifting through massive amounts of data quickly and accurately. This way, agencies gain valuable insights into metrics that can help improve future social media strategies.
Your social media KPIs are so important that various social media platforms are making it possible for profile owners to track them. This way, you’ll be able to pinpoint which posts are performing well, and which may need to be revisited. For example, if you’ve reached many viewers and have high impressions, but low engagement, it may be an indicator that your CTAs are ineffective and your post needs a refresher.
- Facebook displays your reach figures, along with likes, views, shares and reactions.
- YouTube provides insight into your viewers’ total watch time, number of views, and engagement.
- Instagram offers their own insights tool. Here, it shows you engagement metrics, impressions, post interactions, and video plays for their reels feature.
- TikTok, being a video-based platform, offers you insight into the total time watched, engagement, video views and even hashtag performance.
These figures provide valuable knowledge of what your viewers respond well to, and what content loses their interest. This way, you’ll have a better idea of what content to produce moving forward in order to achieve the results that your clients want. This “behind the scenes” insight wouldn’t be possible if it wasn’t for AI! There are so many ways to use AI analytics to improve your content marketing performance.
AI, particularly chatbots, can be used to automate interactions with users. Chatbots can answer questions, provide information, and even handle customer service tasks. AI uses machine-learning (ML) in order to translate and interpret the input provided. It’s also capable of adapting its responses to make sure they’re suitable and empathetic.
These chatbots can be programmed to answer a company’s FAQs and common queries. The more advanced programs are granted access to company databases to find relevant answers for users, and offer them in a conversational tone. One of the biggest advantages of this technology is that it eliminates the need for customer service teams. This means that organizations can respond to customers 24/7, irrespective of different time zones.
The goals are simple:
- better customer satisfaction
- higher retention rates, and
- reduced overhead costs.
What’s more, iterative learning helps the AI identify its own improvement areas. It can then refine its responses, while improving its ability to assist users with minimal human interference.
This allows social media managers to focus on creating and posting content rather than spending time interacting with users.
7. Predictive Analysis
When it comes to analyzing data, AI has the added benefit of being able to combine structured and unstructured data. This allows social media managers to make more accurate predictions based on the audience’s previous patterns and behaviors.
Predictive AI models are created using search algorithms. This includes regression, decision trees and neural networks. These models use machine learning to turn this data into future predictions that marketers can use to plan ahead. This insight gives managers a competitive edge – an incredibly valuable thing to have in the saturated social media market. Using AI content automation insights, agencies will be in a better position to seize available opportunities and identify potential risks.
AI can help point out anomalies within data sets as well. These outliers could have a negative impact on marketing outcomes. Agencies can then be proactive in preparing for and minimizing these threats. With the help of AI, they can predict trends and user behavior. This paves the way for more strategic content planning to maximize impact and reach. Best of all – It can also predict the virality of posts, helping social media managers to focus on creating content that’s more likely to be shared and go viral.
8. Social Listening
Social listening involves monitoring social media channels for mentions of your brand, competitors, products, or any other related keyword. There are a few ways that AI automation makes this process so much simpler and easier:
- Large Scale Data Analysis: Manually analyzing all the mentions, comments, and conversations across various social media platforms can be overwhelming. AI has the ability to quickly process large volumes of data from multiple sources, providing much more efficient and accurate analysis than humans could achieve.
- Trend Identification: AI can analyze social media data to identify key trends and popular topics among your audience. This can help you stay ahead of the curve and adapt your marketing strategy accordingly.
- Real-Time Alerts: Since AI is constantly monitoring social media, it can immediately alert you when there’s a sudden increase in mentions or a change in sentiment regarding your brand. This can help you to quickly identify and respond to potential issues.
- Influencer Identification: AI can analyze the follower counts, engagement rates, and content of different users to identify key influencers whose audience aligns with your target market. With the consistent rise in influencer marketing, this is a tool that every social media manager needs in their wheelhouse.
- Logo Detection: The more advanced AI is capable of taking things a step further and identifying logos by analyzing images online. This way, agencies can detect when a client’s brand makes an appearance in an image and find a way to use this to their advantage.
What to remember…
Marketing agencies have to be capable of managing a number of unique clients with, at times, vastly different needs. If they want their clients to see the value in what they provide, it’s best to put their best foot forward and include AI as their AI content automation partner. We’ve shown time and time again how AI is used to streamline everything from content creation, to distribution, management and analysis.
If your agency is looking to improve their social media management by:
- managing multiple clients’ content needs effectively through a centralized platform.
- saving time and resources, allowing you to take on more clients and scale up your business.
- generating high-quality content tailored to her clients’ unique requirements consistently, and
- receiving fresh ideas and inspiration, ensuring your content stays relevant and engaging across different industries.
Then AI content automation is the answer you’ve been looking for! With ContentBot, you can create custom AI Content Workflows, run through Imports, or simply use our automation prompts to generate high quality content with the push of a button.
- How AI is Transforming the SEO Landscape: A Marketer’s Perspective - February 29, 2024
- How To Use AI For Keyword Research: A Marketer’s Guide - February 16, 2024
- The Impact of AI Writers on SEO Performance: Friend or Foe? - January 31, 2024